Background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 11 months!!!

Dear Tristan,
Another month has gone by and I am still in shock that you will be 1 year old in a few short weeks. When I think back to last year at this time I wanted time to fly by so I could hurry up and meet you and share you with the world, but now I just want time to stop so I can enjoy these precious moments that you give us! You are such a happy little boy and very silly!

You have made so much progress over the last months I am so amazed at the things you can do! It seems like everyday it is something new for you. Here are just a few big things that you are busy with now. You are pulling up on everything possible, and letting go a lot. You haven't taken your first steps yet but I am anxiously awaiting this soon! When you let go, you stand there like you know your doing something new, fall down, laugh, and get right back up to do it again. You are definitley not a quitter and luckily you don't seem to mind falling and hitting your head either because when you fall back you'll rub it and go on! You are too busy to be hurt! You are very nosey and want anything and everything that is not yours. You have 2 toy boxes full of toys and I let you drag them all out, but you won't because you are looking for the remote or a cell phone, sunglasses, chasing Ozzie, or getting the picture frames off the tables, or trying to get the DVD and satelite boxes off the TV stand. Whew!!! What a job to keep up with you. I really feel for my mom who keeps you everyday because you wear me out!! You make all kinds of silly noises and have learned from the dogs to make a whineing noise, and everytime you see a horse now you make a horsey sound that is just precious. Now that it is summer you get to play all day with cousin Madilyn so she is keeping you pretty occupied. As for your physical developments you have a whooping 8 teeth now! I can't wait for them all to come in because I can tell when they are bothering you. You have had your first hair cut this month and already need another trim arounnd your ears. You are too busy to sit still and eat most of the time, but when you do stop you eat pretty good. We have been slack about weighing you but I am going to guess you weigh around 25lbs. Although when I carry you around it sure feels like a lot more than that! You are in a size 4 diaper and 18 months clothes. You have gotten where you want your mommy over your daddy but you will only be rocked at night by daddy, I guess he holds you more snuggly than me! You had been doing great at night but here latley you have been waking up around 3am and not able to go back to sleep. So mommy will be really greatful when you get this worked out!
So now it is time for me to start planning your first birthday party and I am saddened that I don't have a little baby anymore, but I am so greatful and excited to see what this next year has to bring! Your are so wonderful to us and such a joy! We love you very much lil doodle bug!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment