Background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

1st Father's Day

We celebrated Travis' first father's day this year! We went to the lake for a cookout at my aunt and uncle's house with the family. It was Tristan's first trip to the lake and his first boat ride. Madilyn and I got stranded on the lake on the jetski so luckily we had brought the cell phone with us, we had to call for help! I love the lake and wished I could win the lottery so we could move down there. We had a great day spending time with the family and getting to see everyone.



After this we went back to give my daddy his gift from all of us. He loves homemade ice cream and makes it all the time, but he has a small freezer and for our whole family its almost not big enough! So we bought him a bigger one and he loved it! Thank you daddy for being the best daddy in the world! For teaching me special things and helping me in all the ways that you have throught the past 28 years, and I can't wait for Tristan to learn from you and spend time with you like I always did!
Then we visited Travis' daddy and spent time with him so he could play with the little man.
So the day was a great day. I just want to say to Travis, you have been a wonderful father so far and the best husband any woman could ask for. Thank you for everything that you do for me and our beautiful baby boy! We are so lucky to have you and look forward to many many more! We love you!!! Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment