Background

Friday, July 23, 2010

1st B-day Party

This past weekend me and my mom and Tristan went shopping for his birthday party supplies! Fun Fun, well I was hoping it would be. It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I couldn't find anything I was satisfied with. We went to Party City and they had some cute stuff, but they only had part of the supplies for a themed party, which I do not understand. Why would you have decor for a theme but no plates or napkins to match?? Or plates and napkins to a theme but no decor stuff! Now I am new to this whole b-day party stuff but to me this makes no sense at all!! So I got some plates and napkins and I guess I will just decorate to the best I can to go with what I have. He don't care anyway! We are going to Sams this weekend to get all the food and rest of the supplies. We are grilling Hot Dogs and having cake and ice cream! I am so excited to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment