Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Catch up

Seems like I am always playing catch up. Anyways, we have been so busy this summer and have some exciting things taking place. (More to come on that later)!! Seems like all we get done these summer weekends and evenings now is mowing grass! Yes I did say mowing grass. We got us a new zero turn lawn mower last year and I absolutly love it! Call me a country girl. So we decided to try and make some money this year, so we have 4 yards we mow in our development each week, and both our parent's yards. People don't realize what a great, and easy way to get a tan. Since it has been raining fairly decent we have had to mow them 2x a week and I'm a happy girl! HEHE I am out of school for summer break, and Tristan is out of daycare the month of July. Unfortunatly mommy can't stay home and keep him so he's been staying with Whitney. He's in love now I do believe. There are some other exciting things that deserve their own post so I'm going to do a picture catch up!

Getting the mower ready for Summer time!!

Easter Egg Hunting

Loving Papaw's "Big Truck"
This child is fascinated these days by big trucks and tractors!!

4th of July Celebration in Concord with wonderful friends.


Travis loving up on Makenna! I think that gave him the fever again, wanting his own daddy's lil girl!!

Tristan playing with papaw at the arena.

On Cowgirl

Getting Tristan wrapped up in the blanket papaw has over his shoulders!

Having fun with his new love Whit!

LOVE THIS!! I actually caught him smiling at the camera! Waiting patiently on the rain to go away so we can go play on the slip and slide again.

No comments:

Post a Comment