Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Long Live Daisy!

Travis and T came home the other day with a surprise. A PUPPY! Whatever, I basically said because I knew what was ahead of me, but was told we could take her back if things didn't work out. So we decided to give a go of it. She was a good dog as far as the potty goes. T loved picking her up and calling her "My pup". We decided to name her Daisy because I thought nothing fit her precious face more. She was a mix of different things, and probably would have become the size of beagle or something, which would have been perfect for Tristan. However because he doesn't quite understand the concept of being careful yet, he squeezed and lugged around the poor thing a little to much for her liking so she would run and hide from him. Of course this made him mad because he wanted to hold "MY PUP". This rat race was just tooo much for me right now, with all the other busyness we have in our lives already, so we had to sneak her out of the house back to her original home. :(


I know how could I do this to that sweet little face of hers and my presh lil boy, that "thought" he loved this dog. However we didn't even get to her biting him with her razor sharp teeth and then him hitting her across the room probably. So with much sympathy, the decision was made that it was going to be the best for all! We took her back yesterday and so far he hasn't said anything, so hopefully it will be forgotten as fast as she came and went! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment