Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Therapist!

This post come with some much relief! I graduated 2 years after I high school with Massage Therapy. After failing the Board test, because of not being young and not at all serious about my future at the time, I gave up on it. I really loved it when I started out in the class. Trying to plan my wedding, working part time, and school really took a toll on me! So I started getting tired of it while in school and lost interest in ever getting my license once out of school. Now 9 years later I have decided to go back to school for nursing. While doing this unfortunatly I can't quit working all together so I though massage would be a good thing to do part time! Sooo after major self discipline and self teaching I went and took my test again and PASSED!! So say hello to a new Massage Therapist. It take about a month to get my license after I have my application and my whole life history sent to them so hopefully I'll be able to start working some where soon. Until then I'm going to be doing family and close friends out of my house. I kind of have mixed emotions about the because it has been so long but I'm hoping to jump back in there and love it like I did at first! Keep your fingers crossed.

PS. I would love to be able to get certified to massage animals but I don't see me getting too much business with that unless I move! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment