Background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fitness

This is a dredded discussion with me because I am so overweight and never got my prebaby body back and probably never will, butttt I am going to try very hard to get myself back in shape. So last fall I started playing with a Women's league at East Lincoln. The team I am on is alot of the girls I played ball with back in High school so needless to say this brought the kid out in me and I had a blast!! We didn't do to bad either for our first season, we finished 3rd out of 8 teams! Well all of the girls are kind of like me, needing time for themselves and all enjoying the physical activity in it so we decided to keep it up. We just got finished playing a season of Volleyball, which is my favorite sport of all time! This was also very fun however I missed being outside. In two weeks we will start up our 2nd Softball season and I couldn't be more excited. Mostly because of getting to be outside. Spring is my favorite time of year and I never want to come inside, plus it's getting close to bathing suit time and I need the extra running around those bases to shed a few pounds!
Which brings me too my next point. I've started ZX Fitness in Lincoltnon. They have classes at 5:30 in the afternoon that I like to attend. Monday is Zumba, which I completely love because I LOVE TO DANCE. Tuesdays are cycling, tried this 2 times and not fond of it so much, so I go home and do a Bollywood Dance video. SO FUN! Then on Wednesday is a cardio sculpt class, and Thursdays a Dance fit class. Can't you tell how I like dancing! To me this is a fun way to shed pounds instead of boring weight lifting and all the other fitness crap! LOL
Bring on a skinny new me! HOPEFULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment