Background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long Time!! Busy Busy Busy

I know it has been forever since my last post and I really hate that there is soo much to catch you up on but not enough time so I am going to try and do better from here on out. I have been super, super busy since the last time I wrote. I am going to school part time trying to finish up my pre requisites so I can move on to the nursing program. I am so mad at myself for not sticking with this fresh out of high school and deciding to enter a good career when I was 28 but oh well! So I am a mom, wife, and student and that has most of my life taken up! I try not to think about all the negative because I know that once I am finished with this I will be so happy, it's just very hard to remember that sometimes. My classes aren't too bad, I have 2 online classes and 1 class that is part online, part lab. This is the hardest because it is A&P II. We will be starting with the dissection of cats this Friday until the remainder of the semester. This is going to be quite interesting. I had no idea how complicated the human body was until I entered this class! Now I am very afraid of nursing school. I have a wonderful husband though that supports me 100% and I definitely could not be doing this right now if it wasn't for him! So thank you so much Travis and to Tristan, mommy is doing this for your future so hang on a little bit longer and I'll be able spend more time with you and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment