Background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anniversary

Yesterday marked our 8 year anniversary. It's hard to believe it has been 8 years ago since we got married. Seems like only yesterday I walked down the isle to the wonderful man that is now the wonderful daddy to our precious baby boy! We have had a blast these past 8 years! We had a lot of time to enjoy ourselves and come and go as we pleased. Finally decided last year to start our Family and now we are enjoying being parents and enjoying learning new things together! Travis, I just want you to know how wonderful you are to me, and how happy I am of the life that we have made together! I can not wait to grow old with you and watch our life unfold to all that our future holds! Happy Anniversary baby! I love you!

PS. And what more exciting than to be able to celebrate, on this special day, as the first steps of Tristan!! My grandmaw was watching him while my mom went to the dr. and she called me screaming, I thought something was wrong. She told me he had took 5 steps several times! Just in time for the beach, as we are leaving this Saturday for a much needed vacation and Tristan's first vacation and I CAN NOT WAIT!! It has been several years since we have went anywhere so it is time!

No comments:

Post a Comment