Background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Well I have decided to become a blogger to help track our wonderful family and Tristan, our son's, many many milestones along the way! Just a few things to start off with Travis and will be married for 8 years in August of this year! WOW Time has really flown by through these amazing years and we have really had a chance to have a LOT of fun and enjoy each other. We finally decided it was time to make our family bigger and start having different kinds of fun! I found out I was pregnant in Nov 2008 after only 4 short months of trying! We were so excited and VERY scared all at the same time! My pregnancy was great, no sickness, just tired and really big. Our "not so tiny" Miracle FINALLY decided to make his apperance in the world on July 28th 2009 at 11:30pm, 30 minutes shy of my 2 best friends birthday. After waiting 10 days past my due date, NO I couldn't wait those 30 extra mins. I had to have a C-Section because after 10 months and 10 days I had created a beautiful 10 pounder! We named him Tristan Lane after my two favorite movies, Legends of the Falls, and 8 Seconds.

So now 9 months and 15 days later we have the best thing that could have ever happened to us. I never imagined I could ever love someone or something so much!! He is now the center, and I mean CENTER, of our world and whatever he wants of course it happens!! We are so blessed to have my mother as his babysitter while we are away at work and he is definitley a mamaw's boy. He is trying so hard to crawl now and jiber jabbering away. He is quite the character and I love every minute of his silliness! So for now, this is a bit about us and I hope you will continue to join me to find out more about my amazing 'big' bundle of JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment