Background

Monday, May 17, 2010

Summertime Begins




Saturday summer officially opened for us as I took Mr. Tristan to his first day at the pool. Bonnie came over and we went up to Amanda's so he could play with Dayne, Parker, and Bella. Needless to say he LOVED IT! They sat in the kiddie pool for awhile and he got a lot of chewing done on toys, then I decided to try and brave the cold temps of the big pool with him. He immediatley started slapping the water and laughing as soon as we got in. We had a lot of fun and can't wait for many more days by the pool. However I will say it's not the pool trips I'm used to, I didn't get any relaxation and no sun, but I enjoyed seeing the joy it brought to my lil man! Thank you Amanda for letting us come up and play! Ready for round 2 this weekend at Betsy's!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait see little Tristan in the pool!!! You will get some sun this weekend...I will baby sit!

    ReplyDelete