Background

Monday, May 17, 2010

Moving Man

Tristan is now a little man on the go! He has mastered crawling and pulling up all in the same weekend. He has been a busy little bee. He has been trying so hard to crawl the past week with little success, but last night I held his toy in front of him and he took off! We were so excited, but yet very fearful of what's to come with this new adventure. Not to mention it is one step closer to him being a big boy! Where oh where does time go??? I had no clue that he was even trying to pull up. I laid him down for a nap yesterday after church and he laid in his bed for about 45 minutes talking and playing away. He got awful quiet so I peeped in on him to make sure he was FINALLY asleep. Well the little booger was standing in his crib gnawing on the bed rails!!!! Needless to say I was not prepared for this and haven't put his teething gaurd on his bed yet so there are now teeth marks on the bed that is supposed to last him forever!! So until I get one he is camping out in his pack and play. Look out walking here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment