Background

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

So we were so happy to have a 3 day weekend to spend with our family and precious little boy! Friday night Trav, Tristan and I took a little shopping trip to Hickory. What good sales everyone had! I love good deals! Saturday came and Stacy, my sister, and I got started on the project of my new flower bed on the side of the house. As we slaved away Tristan enjoyed the company of Madilyn and Mason, Madilyn's very closest friend and boyfriend(He He)! We bought Tristan his first kiddie pool so they played and splashed with him.



Stay tuned for future pics of my Flowers bed!
Sunday was a wonderful day spent at my parents grilling and eating delicious foods and playing outside. Madilyn got a new 4-wheeler so we had to test it out!! Tristan loves riding!

He was not very happy when they stopped and had to get off to eat Watermelon! However he sure did love his first bites of it! He about bit Aunt Stacy's finger off! Then mamaw and papaw had to come and see Mr. Man in his new pool.
Monday unfortunatley the weather did not cooperate for any fun festivities outside so we took the day and visited Bonnie and Steven, then off to Mamaw and Papaw Towery's. He fell asleep 5 minutes from their house so I tried to quietly get him out so I could lay him back down. What a joke!! We were doing good until we seen Papaw Ronnies motorcycle and he perked right up. So he got to play with Zach. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend. We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment